Monday, July 19, 2010

FREE ONLINE WRITERS CONFERENCE

Seriously, free. NO, I said FREE. As in cost: ZERO. You pay: NADA. What will it set you back? ZILCH.

I am so excited about this. I can never seem to get out to live in person writing conferences. It's always something- money, timing, money. You all know the deal.

Think of the benefits for a second. FREE. Don't even need to dress, brush your teeth, or brush your hair.

We can all say we went to a conference together. Come on people, sign up. I already did. You get to see me in my clown nose....you should sign up for that reason alone.

I feel like Forrest Gump sucking down those Dr. Peppers. "The best thing about visiting the President is the food! Now, since it was all free, and I wasn't hungry but thirsty, I must've drank me fifteen Dr. Peppers."


http://writeoncon.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Charli! I've already registered :)

    AnneN

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post in the introductions says, YO Philly. You get to see my clown nose....

    The line up of agents and authors is quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete