Monday, August 30, 2010

CONTEST WITH A TWIST

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey peeps, I got a contest that is pretty dang cool.

The Agency Gatekeeper wants YOU to WRITE a REJECTION letter for a SNARKY AGENT MAN. And if you win, you will get YOUR query or the first page of your MS critiqued.

Cool beans, huh?

If you don't know who The Might AG is, aka-GK,  I will have to cyber slap some sense into you, pimp style. Any real aspiring author has her blog bookmarked.

This contest is so much fun I am entering and making a drink to go along with it. AG inspired.

Gin and Cranberry with a twist of fresh lime. I don't give measurements. That's your call. Some may like more gin, some more cranberry. Tis your liver. I am heavy on the gin. Go figure.

http://agencygatekeeper.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-contest-win-query-or-one-page.html