Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tina Fey and Me Have A Date

Okay, so it's not some personal one on one date. But you know how I feel about the woman.

Jizztastic.

Tina Fey is coming to the Philadelphia Public Library tonight for a book signing of her smashing how to rule the Universe guide book Bossypants. I haven't read it yet, only an excerpt, and I am saying it's awesome.

TINA FEY wrote it, erm, hullo?

In the first few pages she recalls the first time some kid tore her coloring book page in half, out of spite of her awesomeness I'm sure, and she said her thoughts mirrored something to the adult version of this:

"Oh, it's like that, motherfucker? Got it."

Tina drops a mother-chicken in the first few pages. That's how awesome people get shit done. That's why I love this woman. SOLD.

She is a comedic genius, a snort happy scribe, and the hottest nerd on the planet-according to the Hubby. And yeah, I'll say it. I think she's pretty hot too. She is the creator of 30 Rock, the heartbeat behind Liz Lemon.

Oh. My. God. I am going to see Tina Fey, aka Liz Lemon, live and in the flesh tonight.

Will I breathe in her carbon dioxide and then share her DNA? Hell, I'll take her germs. They're prolly the funniest damn germs the CDC will ever see, they're prolly an antidote for depression.

Oh. My. God. Tina Friggin' Fey.

Should I wear a T-shirt that says, "I love Liz Lemon so much I wanna take her behind a middle school and get her pregnant?"



or "What the what?"



or "Night cheese?"



or should I dress up like Princess Leia?



Cause seriously, who wants to be all boring and normal and walk up to the desk, hand over the book, smile, and be utterly forgettable?

Not this friggin' clown.

BTW, I am missing my 13 year old's season opening softball game today. I'm the assistant coach too. She is totally cool with it and kind of jealous. She said, "I want to go to there." Dang, I love that snarky minnie-me I'm raising.



Here's a little sneak peek at how I am feeling today.

1 comment:

  1. "I love Liz Lemon so much I wanna take her behind a middle school and get her pregnant?" <--- HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete